Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Growing Belly!

Wow can't believe I am 5 1/2 months! I really don't understand why my belly is soooo big already? well, by the time I am 9 months I am going to be a house. But really excited and anxious to meet our lil man! well, I asked Adam to take a couple of pixs of my belly and as i was posing, Hayleigh was posing right next to me doing the same exact thing. It was so funny Adam had to take some pixs of her. They came out so adorable I had to share them........................She posed better then I did lol



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I miss that time of pregnancy. It's funny how uncomfortable and miserable you are at the end that you forget how fun it can be. I hope you're feeling well and enjoying it. Get ready to have your heart double in size and to fall in love with the new little man in your life- it's magical. Enjoy your trip to NY, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete