Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th Of July!

 We had a great fourth weekend. We drove like three hours to go see my Uncle and Aunt. We went swimming and had a bbq and just relaxed. My uncle is a really good cook, everytime we go there we get spoiled. Hayleigh loved the pool and all day just wanted to swim. I'm really glad she loves the water. We didn't mind to much because it wears her out :) After all that swimming we went downtown to watch the fireworks. It was really hot and it was like 7pm when we left the house. There was so many people there, it was crazy. As soon as we got there Hayleigh of course had to use the potty. We had to wait like a half hour for the bathroom. I was holding Hayleigh I swear I thought she was going to pee on me.  Every minute I was telling her, " Please hold it,we are almost there. She said "Okay mommy." It was cute because she had no idea what I was saying lol.  After that mission we finally made it to our seats. I felt liked it took forever for the fireworks to start. Then Hayleigh spotted the fire truck next to us. So my uncle took her over there to see the truck. Hayleigh loved it,they let her sit in the drivers seat. After messing around on that forever, she still didn't want to get down. It was finally dark and the fireworks began I was so excited to see Hayleighs faced when they started. As soon as the first one went off she started crying she didn't like it at all. It was so loud and the fireworks boom was echoing off the buildings behind us. She kept saying, "GO DADDY! GO DADDY!"she wanted to leave. Toward the end she started to warm up, but still hated it. Oh well there is always next year







.

No comments:

Post a Comment