Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In The Kitchen!

On Sunday Adam wanted to make homemade spaghetti sauce. He went shopping and got all the ingredients, and he hates to go food shopping. Its my Uncles recipe, and it came out amazing. We made enough for a couple weeks. Since we are moving we are trying not to go food shopping, so we can just wait until we get to Georgia. Anyways, while he was making the sauce, I ran to the store to get a few things. I found an apron for Hayleigh that I couldn't resist. It was so cute. I rushed home so she could wear it and help daddy in the kitchen. I got home, put the apron on and let her stir the sauce. She loves to help in the kitchen. She also likes to unload the dishwasher and hide in the cabinets. That's her favorite thing to do, ha ha.  When I'm cooking she is always up my butt, wanting to do something or should I say get into something. I hope when she gets older she will like to cook because I really don't care for it. Everyone always cooked for me so I never really had to. Now being a wife and a mommy I have to. I guess its not to bad, but I just hate trying to figure out what to make for dinner every night. It's nice when Adam makes dinner which is very rare, lol.  Here are some pictures of her helping in the kitchen. Our little chef. Now she needs a chef hat and she will be just like her Uncle Shawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment