Monday, July 20, 2009

Georgia on my mind!


Wow, I can't believe how fast this month has gone. We are packing the truck up on Saturday, then heading to my Uncle's for the night. On Sunday morning we are headed to Georgia. Adam will be driving the truck and Hay and I will be in our car. It should take about eight hours from my Uncle's house. I have a feeling it will be longer because now that Hayleigh is potty trained, every two seconds she says she needs to go. I think Adam will be like, "LETS GO! I want to get there", since I will have to call him every time we stop. You know how men can be.  Anyway, we are really excited to move into our first rental house, lol. We have been packing a lot this month, and we are just about finished. Hayleigh has been a big help so we can't forget to thank her too, lol.  Yesterday we were packing up our room and she was putting everything she could find into the box. It was funny but annoying cause then we had to unpack it. She really was trying to help, then she started asking, "This Mommy and This Mommy??"so she could put it into the boxes.  I really couldn't get mad at her.  I wonder if Hayleigh really knows whats going on, and if she will love her new house. Georgia here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment